This one is the Uber course of multimedia offered in our institute. It covers all the aspects of multimedia training. From 3D Animation, Digital Marketing, Web, Graphics, Video & Music. Creativity is unleashed into this course and as we know Multimedia Experts are todays companies first preferences. Counsel your career and see what’s in it for you.
We provide Advance Diploma for 3 year course, Advance Diploma in Multimedia Specialisation (ADMS). You will receive a signed copy of Diploma as well as it will be Web Published for your future reference. We are ISO 9001:2015 Accreted Certified Institute with complete digital process. We are also government certified with All India Association of Information Technology.
- Work as Web Designer, Web Developer, Serve Administrator
- Mobile Apps Developer, Mobile Games Developer, mobile app & game tester and other Tablet & TV designs
- Digital Marketing service provider for SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Press Releases.
- You can opt for Freelancer Jobs & Open Projects.
- You can start your own IT service providing firm rendering services for your clientel.
- Over 104 sessions with 3 sessions per week and 156 hours of training!
- Each Session Duration 1.5 Hours inclusive of practice time.
- Brain-storming session to understand your market & see the future and plan with agility.
- Creative Thinking & Personality Development
- Duration 36 months
- Days MWF / TTS
- Fast Track M - F
- Time 1.5 hour
- SWOT Test
- Personality Development
- Spoken English
- Creative Thinking
2000+ Jobs usually available anually
In any given year we receive request for candidate usually are more than 2000+ job every year. And with only 100 students in one year there are much more jobs for students with bright potentials.
Everyone (non-students) can apply for jobs with us?
We are in favor of healthy competition, we share jobs will all students with great potential for jobs. May the best man get the job. We are confident our students will out perform and we want them to be ready for this intensely creative and brutally competitive market. So go register our job and portfolio section and let recruiters see your work and can reach you directly without our intervention.
No charges for any jobs placement?
We will never charge any recruiters nor any candidates for job placement, we know many institute will tell you there are limited jobs or only low pay jobs are there. Please dont le them decide your future dont even trust us go to job portals like naukari or monster jobs. You can see jobs with good pay and promising future. We know those are paid and thats why we offer area for multimedia jobs to grow better for free.
Recruiters can reach you only if you wish them to?
Our eco-system will allow number sharing & messaging only in condition to, if you allow from your settings. You need to fulfill your portfolio section visible for recruiter to offer. And recruiters can be reached directly if they allow applications for jobs.
There is much more to offer when you will be one of us?
We just dont want you to be working, we want you to be creating opportunities with others and contribute to society and share. We hope all institute will do it this way, it will lead us to grow bigger and better together sooner than later.
Module 1 - Adobe Illustrator
This module covers key skills of Adobe Illustrator software.
- Illustrator Overview & Walkthrough
- Shapes, Strokes, Colors & Line Drawings
- Arranging, Ordering, Groups & Transform
- Guides, Grids, Tools & Drawing Constructions
- Gradients, Patterns, Symbols, Blends & Transparency
- Filters, Effects, Appearances, Type & Image Tracing
- Packaging Illustrator Files & Export Assets
Module 2 - Adobe Photoshop
This module covers key skills of Adobe Photoshop software.
Module 3 - Adobe InDesign
This module covers key skills of Adobe InDesign software.
Module 4 - Corel Draw
This module covers key skills of Corel Draw software.
Module 5 - Artisté Basics Techniques
This module covers basic concepts of Arts & Design
Module 6 - Advance Color & Lighting Techniques
This module covers Key lighting techniques and color composition concepts
Module 7 - Advanced Digital & Matte Painting Concepts
This module covers advance digital and matte painting work styles
Module 8 - HTML & CSS
This module covers key skills of HTML & CSS.
Module 9 - Adobe Dreamweaver
This module covers key skills of Adobe Dreamweaver software.
Module 11 - jQuery & jQuery UI
This module covers key skills of jQuery & jQuery UI deep learning.
Module 12 - Bootstrap & LESS / SCSS / Sass
This module covers key skills of advance web page design concepts.
Module 13 - Web Concepts & Architecture
This module covers key web concepts and server architecture.
Module 14 - WordPress Overview
This module delivers an overview of WordPress.
Module 15 - Advance Web Concepts
This module covers key web concepts and server architecture.
Module 16 - Content Management Systems
This module covers key programming skills with PHP and MySQL.
- Content Management System : An Overview
- WordPress | Joomla | Drupal | Magento
- Content Management System : Pros and Cons
- Content Management System : Structures & File System
- Designing Plugins & Components
- Content Management System : Handling Databases
- Miscellaneous Short-Codes : Actions, Filters & Hooks
Module 17 - Web Frameworks
This module delivers a deep insight of MVC Framework & Service Utilitiess
- Understanding Web Frameworks: Getting Started
- Laminas | Laravel | CakePHP | CodeIgniter
- MVC Modules: Registration, Autoloading, Configuration
- MVC Controllers: Route, View, Action, URL, Parameter
- MVC Services: Service Container & Service Factories
- MVC Models: Database Adapters & TableGateway
- MVC Events & Forms, Filtering and Validation
Module 18 - Design UI & UX Workflow
Mobile App Design Interface Concept
Module 19 - Creating Web App Design
This module covers the code design and performance analysis
Module 20 - API, REST & Restful API Integration
This module guides you to front-end and back-end integration & deployment
- Understanding Application Programable Interface : API
- Representational State Transfer (REST) Architecture
- Web Services & WebHooks Workflow
- Mobile Deployment Process with Cordova
- Mobile Deployment Process with PhoneGap
- Distribute with Android PlayStore & iOS AppStore
- Mobile App Testing & Performance Analysis
Module 21 - Games Design Concept
Mobile App Design Interface Concept
Module 22 - Asset Creation for Games
This module covers design and managing Asset Libraries
Module 23 - Game Programming & Deployment
This module takes you to integrate design with coding logics of Gameplay
Module 24 - Building Exterior Designing
This module covers Exterior Design with great details and realistic approach.
Module 25 - Interior Studio Designing
This module delivers Studio Lighting Setup & Interior Designing
Module 26 - Furniture & Props Designing
This module gives you all prop and set extension concepts under one roof.
- Working with Furnitures: Sofa, Table & Chairs
- Working with Props & Fillers: Table Tops & Articulates
- Creating Kitchen Utensils: Cupboard Elements
- Electronics: TV’s, Fridge, WashMachine, Microwaves
- Lawn Designing Essentials: Grass, Plants, Trees
- Working with River Basin & Jungle Designs
- City Planning: Urban Road & Building Designs
Module 27 - AirCraft Design
This module covers Airplane, Helicopter & FighterJet Design Concepts.
Module 28 - Land Rovers Design
his module delivers modelling concepts for Bike, Motorcycle & Car
Module 29 - Water Craft Design
This module gives you all detailed Submarine, Yacht & JetSki design concepts.
Module 30 - Working with Animation Tools & Timeline Tools
This module accomplishes deep learning in advance animation controls
- Advnace Animation & Timeline Control Tools
- Constraint Overview: Position, Path, Surface, LookAt
- Controllers Overview: Procedural Animation
- WireParameter: One and Two-Way Control
- Hierarchies and Kinematics: IK & FK Solvers
- Schematic View, Track View, Motion Mixer
- Camera Techniques: Scene Making & Realism
Module 31 - Advance Effects, Simulations & Crowd Control
This module gives you vast varity of simulation and FX concepts
- Populate: Crowd Control & Character Simulation
- Working with Cloth & Garment Maker Modifier
- Hair & Fur Simulation with Styling, Kink, Frizz & FlyAway
- MassFX: Rigid Bodies, Constraints, and Ragdolls
- Advance Fluid Simulations: Guided, Motion & Channel
- Full Control with Havok Reactor Animation
- Advance Arnold & ART Renderering Technique
Module 32 - Character Designing & Modelling
This module is working on Character Modelling & Design Ideas.
Module 33 - Advance Character's Rigging
This module Illustrates the Character Anatomy and Bone Setup for Animation.
Module 34 - Character Animation
This module duels the basics of Character Animation & overall performance.
Module 35 - Modelling, Sculpturing & Texturing with ZBrush
A deep dive into new modelling era of 3d Modelling & Sculpting
- ZBrush: Tools Overview & Understanding Interfaceure1.7
- Sculpting Techniques: Using Tools & SubTools
- Working with ZSphere: Selections, Maskings & Polygroups
- Advance ZModeler Brushes & Subdivision Modelling
- Sculpting Models with DynaMesh & Sculptris Pro
- Editing Models & Paint, Material & Texture Maps
- Visualizing & Analysing Models: Zbrush Exporting
Module 36 - Substance Painter for 3D Asset Texturing
Advance painting solution for 3d Asset Texturing at ease of your hand
- Introduction to Substance Painter Interface
- Working with UVs, Materials & Vertex Color
- Working With Shelf: Saving & Creating Sub-Shelf
- Baking Maps & Applyig Materials & Layers
- Modify Channels, Transform Tools & Projection
- Paint Tools: Brushes, Symmetry, Stencils & Alpha
- Understanding Layer Effects, Rendering & Exporting
Module 38 - Modelling, Sculpturing & Texturing with MudBox
3d Modelling & Sculpting concepts with ease and realistic techniques
Module 39 - Advance Rigging & Animation with MotionBuilder
Advance animation solution for 3d motion capture, Cycling Motion & Editing
- Introduction to MotionBuilder: Scene, Files & Project
- MotionBuilder Data Exchange with 3Ds Max & Maya
- Animation with Faces, Plotting, Fcurve & Triggering
- HIK Character, Retarget Animation & Control Rigs
- Motion Creating & Animating with Character Poses
- Cycling Motion Data: Creating & Editing Cycling Data
- Adding Lights & Camera, Previews & Scene Export
Module 40 - Working with MatchMover & Composite
This cover motion tracking for both 2D & 3D & covers Pre-Comp Setup & Compositing
- Composite: Understanding Interface & Tools Saetup
- Animation: Time Offsets, Keyframing & Instancing
- Multi-Layer Compositing, Filters & 3D Effects
- Final Composite Rendering, Caching and Versioning
- MatchMover: Overview Tools & Interface Setup Lecture3.6
- Automatic & Manual: 2D & 3D Tracking Settings
- MatchMoving, Calibrating & Camera Parallex