The 3D Character & Animation Pro course is designed to teach students how to create and animate realistic and stylized characters using industry-standard software such as Autodesk Maya. The course covers various topics related to character design and animation, including anatomy, rigging, skinning, facial expressions, and body gestures.
The course begins with an introduction to various life forms and their interconnections. Students learn how to understand bipeds and quadrupeds and gain a deeper understanding of female anatomy, including breasts, hands, and legs. They also learn how to design and model alien concepts, including anatomy, reference, and infusion.
The course then delves into character rigging and skinning techniques, which are essential for creating lifelike character movements. Students learn how to create biped bone structures, understand IK and FK controls, and use wire parameters for finger functions. They also learn how to apply facial rigging for eye and jawbone movements and fine-tune characters for animation needs.
The course covers various animation tools and timeline control techniques, including constraint overviews for position, path, surface, and look-at, as well as controllers overviews for procedural animation. Students also learn how to use wire parameters for one and two-way control and understand hierarchies and kinematics, including IK and FK solvers.
The course covers camera techniques for scene-making and realism, facial expressions, body gestures, balancing, and symmetry. Students learn how to use pose-to-pose animation, create walk cycles for body, legs, arms, and head, and animate facial expressions such as head-turns and expressions. They also learn how to apply basic dialogue, including body motion and lip-sync, and animate scenes using weight and balance techniques.
In summary, the 3D Character & Animation Pro course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of character design and animation, including modeling, rigging, skinning, and animation techniques. Upon completion of the course, students will have a strong foundation in 3D character creation and animation, making them well-prepared for careers in the animation and gaming industries.
Here are some possible outcomes for students who complete the 3D Character & Animation Pro course:
- Comprehensive understanding of character design and anatomy: Students will learn how to create various life forms, understand human anatomy, and create a hierarchy of bone structures.
- Proficiency in rigging and skinning: Students will gain a deep understanding of rigging and skinning techniques, and learn how to prepare a character for performance.
- Advanced animation skills: Students will learn advanced animation techniques, including creating pose-to-pose animations, walk cycles, facial animations, and dialogue animation.
- Expertise in animation tools and timeline control: Students will become proficient in using the latest animation tools and learn how to control the timeline to achieve realistic animation sequences.
- Knowledge of constraints and controllers: Students will gain an in-depth understanding of constraints, including position, path, surface, and lookAt, as well as controllers for procedural animation.
- Mastery of camera techniques: Students will learn how to create realistic scenes and use camera techniques to bring their characters to life.
- Creativity and innovation: Students will be able to apply their creativity to create new characters and concepts, including alien characters, and bring them to life through animation.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Students will develop essential teamwork skills by working on group projects and collaborating with other students.
- Career opportunities: Upon completion of the course, students will have the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a career in the animation industry as a 3D character animator, character designer, or rigging artist.
Overall, the 3D Character & Animation Pro course provides students with the tools and knowledge necessary to become experts in character design and animation. With a comprehensive understanding of the latest techniques and tools, students will be prepared for a successful career in the animation industry.
- Autodesk 3ds Max
Sure, here are some possible career paths after completing the “3D Character & Animation Pro” course:
- 3D Animator: A 3D animator creates visual effects and animations using computer software to produce 3D images for films, TV shows, and video games.
- Character Designer: A character designer creates and designs characters for movies, TV shows, and video games, often working closely with animators and other artists.
- Visual Effects Artist: A visual effects artist creates special effects using computer software, including 3D models, animation, and compositing, for movies, TV shows, and video games.
- Game Designer: A game designer creates the concept and design for video games, including characters, game mechanics, and environments.
- 3D Modeler: A 3D modeler creates 3D models of objects, characters, and environments using computer software for use in films, TV shows, and video games.
- Motion Graphics Designer: A motion graphics designer creates animated graphics and visual effects for video projects, including films, TV shows, and advertisements.
- AR/VR Developer: An AR/VR developer creates interactive and immersive experiences using virtual reality and augmented reality technologies.
- Multimedia Artist: A multimedia artist creates artwork and animations using a variety of media, including computer software, for use in films, TV shows, video games, and other forms of digital media.
- Previsualization Artist: A previsualization artist creates 3D models and animations to help plan and visualize scenes in films, TV shows, and video games.
- Creative Director: A creative director is responsible for overseeing the creative vision and direction of a project, including characters, animations, and visual effects.
Overall, completing the “3D Character & Animation Pro” course can open up many exciting career paths in the animation, film, TV, and video game industries.
Duration & Schedule:
- Course Duration: 4 Months
- Session Duration: 1.5 Hrs per session
- Classes: Alternate Days Basis – M.W.F or T.T.S
Additional Time for Question & Answer, Brain Storming & Group Discussion
Fees & Payments:
- Plan I – Total Sum Payable: ₹ 30,000/- @ One Go
- Plan II – Down Payment: ₹ 15,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 2 month
- Plan III – Down Payment: ₹ 10,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 3 month
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes