The Cine SVFX course is an advanced level course that offers comprehensive training in creating stunning visual effects for film and television using various software tools. The course is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in creating advanced organic particle systems, generating particle grids and objects, and creating 3D terrains and wireframes. Students will learn how to create motion graphics driven by audio, animate 3D shapes, lights, and ray effects, and create infinite 3D backgrounds.
The course also covers the advanced use of tools such as the Magic Bullet Suite, Universe, and VFX Suite, which provide powerful looks and color correction capabilities, including advanced video noise reduction, pro film-grade color correction, and true cinematic color grading. Students will learn how to work with LUTs for film looks, pro gradients, textures, and film grains, and create their own effects and LUTs.
The course also covers advanced compositing techniques, such as seamless compositing, keying, and tracking, spot cloning, lens distortion, and optical glow, chromatic displacement, and 3D lens flares. Students will learn how to control shadows and reflections, create glitch and camera shake effects, and use tools such as Multitone, Retrograde, Typecast, and ArrayGun.
The course also provides a start-to-finish project pipeline for various projects, including sky replacement, animating 3D logos, animating scenery, 3D compositing scenes, creating 3D rooms and light streaks, and creating fire and smoke effects. The course emphasizes the key concepts of observation and creativity to create visually stunning and engaging visual effects.
Overall, the Cine SVFX course is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in the film and television industry as a visual effects artist, motion graphics designer, or compositing artist. With the skills and techniques learned in this course, students will be equipped to create high-quality visual effects that can transform the storytelling capabilities of any production.
Upon completion of the Cine SVFX course, students can expect to gain the following outcomes:
- Proficiency in creating advanced organic particle systems, generating particle grids and objects, and creating 3D terrains and wireframes.
- Ability to create motion graphics driven by audio, animate 3D shapes, lights, and ray effects, and perform advanced clone and offset animation.
- Mastery of color correction, including powerful looks and cosmetic clean-up enhancements using the Magic Bullet Suite, as well as working with LUTs for film looks, gradients, textures, and film grains.
- Expertise in seamless compositing, keying, and tracking using Universe & VFX Suite, and the ability to perform spot cloning, lens distortion, chromatic displacement, 3D lens flares, and advanced shadow and reflection controls.
- Proficiency in creating a wide range of visual effects, including glitch, camera shake, VHS, holograms, multi-tone, retrograde, typecast, arraygun, line, long shadow, and HUD components.
- Ability to complete a project pipeline from assessment and arrangement to start-to-finish projects, including sky replacement, animating 3D logos, animating scenery, 3D compositing scenes, creating fire and smoke effects, and war sequences.
- Development of observation and creativity skills essential for the VFX industry, including an understanding of key concepts and trends.
Overall, the Cine SVFX course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of visual effects creation and post-production techniques, preparing them for careers in the film and television industry.
- TrapCode Suite
- Magic Bullet Suite
- VFX Suite
The Cine SVFX course can lead to various career opportunities in the visual effects and motion graphics industry. Here are some potential career paths for students:
- VFX Artist: As a VFX artist, students can work on creating visual effects for films, TV shows, commercials, and other media. They will be responsible for creating computer-generated imagery, compositing, rotoscoping, and other post-production tasks.
- Motion Graphics Designer: Students can also work as motion graphics designers, creating animated graphics, visual effects, and titles for films, TV shows, commercials, and other media. They will be responsible for designing and animating typography, icons, illustrations, and other graphical elements.
- Compositor: A compositor is responsible for combining multiple images into a seamless final image, creating a cohesive visual look. Students can work as compositors in the film and TV industry, using their knowledge of compositing software to integrate visual effects, live-action footage, and other elements.
- Colorist: Color grading is an essential part of post-production in the film and TV industry. As a colorist, students will be responsible for color correction and color grading, making sure that the footage looks visually appealing and fits the desired mood and tone.
- 3D Artist: As a 3D artist, students can create 3D models, environments, and animations for films, video games, and other media. They will use software like Davinci Resolve and Nuke to create realistic 3D elements that integrate seamlessly with live-action footage.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: A visual effects supervisor oversees the entire visual effects process for a film or TV show. They work closely with directors, producers, and VFX artists to ensure that the final product meets the desired visual standards.
Overall, the Cine SVFX course can open up numerous career opportunities for students in the visual effects and motion graphics industry, allowing them to use their creativity and technical skills to bring stories to life on screen.
Duration & Schedule:
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Session Duration: 1.5 Hrs per session
- Classes: Monday to Friday
Additional Time for Question & Answer, Brain Storming & Group Discussion
Fees & Payments:
- Total Sum Payable: ₹ 30,000/- @ One Go
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Month
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes