The DaviNuke Pro course is an advanced-level course that focuses on providing students with in-depth knowledge and skills in professional video editing, compositing, and screenwriting using three powerful software tools: Davinci Resolve, Nuke, and Final Draft. This comprehensive course covers a wide range of topics related to these software tools and their use.
The course begins with an introduction to the Davinci Resolve interface and features, including working with the Cut Page, ResolveFX, and color grading using primary wheels and LUTs. The course then moves on to advanced techniques, such as keying with qualifiers, 3D compositing with Fusion, and camera tracking.
The course then focuses on Nuke, a powerful compositing software tool used in the film industry for creating complex visual effects. Students will learn how to use the Nuke interface and its various features, including working with nodes, managing 3D environments, and expanding on this knowledge to achieve photorealistic compositing of fire effects, advanced compositing using passes, 3D environment creation and 3D tracking, and rotoscoping and rotopainting moving objects.
The course also covers essential topics related to screenwriting using Final Draft software. Students will learn story structure, genre, character development, and formatting. The course covers tools and interface walkthroughs, working with beat boards and general notes, defining characters and situations, working with scenes, navigator and views, formatting structures, and finalizing scripts. Students will also learn how to track changes, print and share their scripts.
In addition to video editing, compositing, and screenwriting, the course covers topics related to camera, lenses, cinematography, lighting, and audio recording. Students will learn how to choose the right camera for video shoots, use a range of lenses to tell a story, use daylight with reflectors and fog, and professional studio lighting techniques. The course will also cover artistic vs. horror lighting styles, dynamic vs. condenser microphones, audio recording for dialogue and environment, and music studio vs. Foley artist.
Overall, the DaviNuke Pro course is designed for individuals who want to enhance their skills in digital media creation and start a career in the film or TV industry. By the end of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of the essential tools and techniques required for professional-level video editing, compositing, and screenwriting.
Here are some potential course outcomes for students who complete the DaviNuke Pro course:
- Mastery of professional-level video editing techniques using Davinci Resolve software, including using the Cut Page, ResolveFX, and color grading with primary wheels and LUTs.
- Advanced skills in keying with qualifiers, 3D compositing with Fusion, and camera tracking in Davinci Resolve.
- Expertise in compositing with Nuke software, including using nodes, managing 3D environments, and creating photorealistic effects such as fire, rotoscoping and rotopainting, and advanced compositing using passes.
- Proficiency in screenwriting using Final Draft software, including developing a story structure, genre, character development, formatting, and finalizing scripts.
- Understanding of camera and lens selection, cinematography techniques such as framing and perspective, and professional studio lighting techniques.
- Ability to record high-quality audio using dynamic and condenser microphones, record audio for dialogue and environment, and use music studio and Foley artist techniques.
- Portfolio-ready work demonstrating advanced video editing, compositing, and screenwriting skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of the essential tools and techniques required for a career in the film or TV industry, including knowledge of software tools, best practices, and professional standards.
Overall, students who complete the DaviNuke Pro course will have the skills and knowledge required to create professional-level digital media content and pursue a career in the film or TV industry.
- Final Draft
- Davinci Resolve
Here’s a potential career path for students who complete the DaviNuke Pro course:
- Video Editor: With expertise in Davinci Resolve, graduates can pursue a career as a video editor for film, TV, or digital media. They can work in various domains such as music videos, feature films, TV shows, or corporate videos.
- Compositor: With expertise in Nuke software, graduates can become a compositor and work in film or TV production companies, animation studios, or game development companies.
- Screenwriter: With mastery in Final Draft software, graduates can work as a screenwriter for film, TV shows, or digital media.
- Cinematographer: With expertise in camera and lens selection, cinematography techniques, and professional studio lighting, graduates can pursue a career as a cinematographer for film or TV.
- Sound Technician: With knowledge of audio recording, graduates can work as a sound technician for film, TV, or digital media.
- Post-production Supervisor: Graduates with knowledge of video editing, compositing, and screenwriting can pursue a career as a post-production supervisor.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: With expertise in compositing and 3D effects, graduates can work as a visual effects supervisor for film or TV production companies.
- Creative Director: With comprehensive knowledge of digital media tools, techniques, and best practices, graduates can become a creative director for a film or TV production company.
Overall, the DaviNuke Pro course provides a solid foundation for pursuing a career in the film or TV industry, with opportunities to specialize in various domains such as video editing, compositing, screenwriting, cinematography, sound, and post-production.
Duration & Schedule:
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Session Duration: 1.5 Hrs per session
- Classes: Monday to Friday
Additional Time for Question & Answer, Brain Storming & Group Discussion
Fees & Payments:
- Total Sum Payable: ₹ 30,000/- @ One Go
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Month
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes