This course is designed for those who are interested in developing their skills in character design. Students will learn to create both human and creature characters, as well as explore the world of sci-fi character design. The course will cover various topics such as anatomy, proportion, and expressions to help students create realistic and dynamic characters.
The course will begin with an introduction to the fundamentals of character design, including the importance of silhouette, shape language, and design principles. Students will learn about different approaches to creating human and creature designs and how to use various tools and techniques to bring their ideas to life.
The course will then move on to explore the world of sci-fi character design. Students will learn about designing characters for futuristic worlds and how to incorporate technology and advanced weaponry into their designs. The course will also cover the importance of storytelling in character design and how to convey a character’s backstory through design elements.
Forces, poses, and gesture will also be covered in this course. Students will learn how to create dynamic poses and use gesture to bring their characters to life. They will also learn about the importance of understanding anatomy and how to use it to create realistic poses and movements.
The course will conclude with lessons on coloring, clean-ups, and inking. Students will learn how to add color to their characters, as well as how to clean up and ink their designs for a professional look. Overall, this course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to create compelling and visually striking character designs.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamental principles of character design, including silhouette, shape language, and design principles.
- Create compelling and believable human and creature characters that are anatomically accurate and visually interesting.
- Apply advanced design techniques to create unique and original sci-fi characters that fit into futuristic worlds.
- Use gesture, poses, and anatomy to create dynamic and expressive character designs that convey emotion and movement.
- Apply color theory and coloring techniques to add depth and texture to their character designs.
- Utilize industry-standard software tools and techniques to clean up and ink their character designs for a polished and professional look.
- Develop a storytelling approach to character design that incorporates backstory and character traits to create more engaging and memorable designs.
- Analyze and critique character designs, both their own and others, using critical thinking skills and visual analysis.
- Build a portfolio of high-quality character designs that demonstrates their skills and creativity to potential clients or employers.
Overall, this course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to create compelling, dynamic, and visually striking character designs that can be applied to a range of industries, including animation, gaming, and illustration.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Pen-Tablet Training
- Advanced Character Design
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Character Designer: A character designer is responsible for creating compelling and visually appealing characters for a range of industries, including animation, gaming, and advertising. They use their skills in anatomy, storytelling, and design principles to bring characters to life.
- Concept Artist: A concept artist is responsible for developing visual concepts for characters, environments, and objects in a range of industries, including film, TV, gaming, and advertising. They use their skills in design, color theory, and visual storytelling to create compelling and original concepts.
- Illustrator: An illustrator uses their skills in drawing, painting, and digital art to create artwork for a range of industries, including book publishing, advertising, and editorial design. Character design is often an important component of their work.
- Animator: An animator creates animations for a range of industries, including film, TV, and gaming. They use their skills in character design, storytelling, and motion to create compelling and engaging animations.
- Game Designer: A game designer is responsible for creating the overall design and concept for video games. Character design is often an important component of their work, as they create characters that fit within the game’s world and engage players.
- Toy Designer: A toy designer creates designs for toys and other consumer products. They use their skills in character design and storytelling to create designs that appeal to children and adults.
- Visual Development Artist: A visual development artist is responsible for developing the overall look and feel of an animated or live-action production. They use their skills in character design, environment design, and color theory to create a cohesive visual style for the production.
Overall, completing the Character Design Pro course can open up a range of career paths for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in the creative industries.
Duration & Schedule:
- Course Duration: 4 Months
- Session Duration: 1.5 Hrs per session
- Classes: Alternate Days Basis – M.W.F or T.T.S
Additional Time for Question & Answer, Brain Storming & Group Discussion
Fees & Payments:
- Plan I – Total Sum Payable: ₹ 30,000/- @ One Go
- Plan II – Down Payment: ₹ 15,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 2 month
- Plan III – Down Payment: ₹ 10,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 3 month
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes