The Digital Design course covers a range of essential software programs used in the graphic design industry. Students will gain proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDRAW, and XD, which are all critical tools for creating high-quality digital designs.
Illustrator is a vector-based drawing program that is used to create illustrations, logos, icons, and other graphic design elements. Students will learn how to use Illustrator to create vector graphics, including how to create shapes, manipulate anchor points, and apply colors and gradients.
Photoshop is a powerful photo editing and image manipulation software that is used to create and edit digital images. Students will learn how to use Photoshop to create digital art, edit photos, and apply special effects to images. They will also learn how to use layers, masks, and filters to create complex image compositions.
InDesign is a layout and publishing program that is used to create print and digital publications, such as books, magazines, brochures, and catalogs. Students will learn how to use InDesign to create page layouts, format text, and manage graphics, including how to use styles, templates, and libraries.
CorelDRAW is a vector graphics software that is used for creating graphics for a variety of applications, including logos, signs, and t-shirt designs. Students will learn how to use CorelDRAW to create vector art, manipulate shapes, and apply special effects.
XD is a user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design tool that is used to design and prototype digital products, such as websites, apps, and software interfaces. Students will learn how to use XD to create wireframes, design interfaces, and create interactive prototypes.
Overall, this course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the essential software programs used in the graphic design industry. By gaining proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDRAW, and XD, students will be equipped with the skills necessary to create high-quality digital designs for a wide range of applications. Whether they are interested in pursuing a career in graphic design or want to develop their design skills for personal projects, this course provides a solid foundation in digital design tools and techniques.
The Digital Design course provides students with a range of outcomes that will prepare them for a career in the graphic design industry or enable them to develop their design skills for personal projects. Here are some of the outcomes that students can expect from this course:
- Proficiency in essential software: Students will gain proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDRAW, and XD, which are critical tools used in the graphic design industry. They will be able to use these tools to create high-quality digital designs for a variety of applications.
- Understanding of design principles: Students will gain an understanding of design principles such as color theory, typography, and layout design. They will learn how to apply these principles to create visually appealing and effective designs.
- Ability to create digital designs: Students will learn how to create digital designs for a variety of applications, including logos, websites, print materials, and digital publications. They will gain an understanding of design specifications and how to prepare their designs for various output methods.
- Experience with design processes: Students will gain experience with the design process, including research, ideation, sketching, prototyping, and iteration. They will learn how to approach design projects from start to finish, including how to develop design briefs and present their work to clients.
- Collaboration skills: Students will learn how to collaborate effectively with other designers, developers, and clients. They will gain experience working on design projects in teams and develop skills in communication, problem-solving, and project management.
- Portfolio development: By the end of the course, students will have developed a portfolio of work that showcases their design skills and projects. They will be able to use this portfolio to demonstrate their abilities to potential employers or clients.
Overall, this course provides students with a solid foundation in digital design tools, techniques, and principles. By the end of the course, students will have gained the skills necessary to pursue a career in the graphic design industry or to develop their design skills for personal projects.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Corel Draw (any one)
- Adobe XD (any one)
The Digital Design course provides students with a range of career opportunities in the graphic design industry. Here are some potential career paths that students can pursue after completing this course:
- Graphic Designer: Graduates of this course can become graphic designers, creating visual concepts, designs, and layouts for a variety of print and digital materials, including advertisements, logos, websites, and packaging.
- UX/UI Designer: Students can pursue a career in UX/UI design, creating user-friendly interfaces for websites and software applications that enhance the user experience.
- Web Designer: Graduates of this course can become web designers, creating visually appealing and functional websites for businesses and individuals.
- Digital Marketing Designer: Graduates can become digital marketing designers, creating visually appealing and persuasive marketing materials for a variety of online platforms, such as social media, email, and websites.
- Print Production Designer: Students can pursue a career in print production design, creating print-ready files for various print materials such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and magazines.
- Art Director: Graduates can become art directors, managing and overseeing the design process for print and digital materials and leading a team of designers.
- Creative Director: With more experience and advanced skills, graduates can move up to become creative directors, responsible for overseeing the entire creative department of a company, including designers, copywriters, and art directors.
Overall, this course provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a variety of career paths in the graphic design industry. Graduates can find work in a range of industries, including advertising, marketing, publishing, and digital media.
Duration & Schedule:
- Course Duration: 4 Months
- Session Duration: 1.5 Hrs per session
- Classes: Alternate Days Basis – M.W.F or T.T.S
Additional Time for Question & Answer, Brain Storming & Group Discussion
Fees & Payments:
- Plan I – Total Sum Payable: ₹ 30,000/- @ One Go
- Plan II – Down Payment: ₹ 15,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 2 month
- Plan III – Down Payment: ₹ 10,000/- first month, then ₹ 10,000/- x 3 month
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes